Research suggests only 31% of patients complete a prescribed rehabilitation program!
At the Injury Rehab Centre we know that sometimes it can be hard to do all the things that are needed exercise wise to beat pain and prevent injury. We also believe that the best way to stay motivated in achieving you health goals is to do so with a supportive group behind you.
That’s why we’ve created the All-4-1 package to provide the the people of the Cheltenham, Moorabbin, Mentone, Highett, Hampton, Black Rock, Beaumaris and Heatherton suburbs a cost effective, supervised environment for group injury rehabilitation and prevention that was open and encouraging under the watchful eye of your Physiotherapist or Osteopath.
The All-4-1 program is ideal for:
- Patients who have had surgery in the past 12 months.
- Individuals who need to maintain strength and function to prevent injury in their chosen sport or activities.
- Patients who require progressive exercises in a safe manner, guided by an experienced physiotherapist.
The benefits of the All-4-1 program are:
- On going individual Physiotherapy or Osteopathy can be expensive. Group sessions WON’T set you back $80-$110 per session, which often means you’ll skip sessions or only see your physio once a month. The cost of the All-4-1 program is well under half of that, with the same access to a qualified Physiotherapist or Osteopath.
- It’s challenging to stay motivated and adhere to a rehabilitation program to help you over 3-12 months on your own. Surround yourself with motivated people in a fun & challenging environment, run by expert Physiotherapists and Osteopaths.
- Clients LOVE our classes
- Guidance through specific phases of rehabilitation can be complex. You’ll receive guidance every step of the way from our Physiotherapists and Osteopaths.
The All-4-1 program includes:
- 3 stations covering Flexibility, Strength and Movement Efficiency using the exercises and strategies we teach 1000’s of other therapists worldwide!
- Start 6pm Monday through Thursday as well as Saturday morning classes from 9am to provide flexibility with you schedule.
- Virtual trainer application to provide a video reference for all your rehabilitation exercises so you have no excuses for not knowing what or how your should be doing your program.
- Unlimited access to All-4-1 supervised classes with a Physiotherapist or Osteopath at set times during the week to provide the best possible supervised environment to make sure you complete your rehabilitation properly.
- Unlimited access to use our purpose built rehabilitation gym to work on your program, unsupervised, in your own time.
Whether you suffer from back pain and headaches or coming off a sporting injury such as an ACL reconstruction or hamstring strain, our group rehabilitation classes will help you achieve your goals and get back to what you love to do.
Guarantee the best results.
Contact our team on 9553-7024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can achieve your goals of Feeling Better, Moving Better and Performing Better with the Injury Rehab Centres All-4-1 program!